Re: Trying to locate the source of an error

1997-06-04 19:24:00
"Matthew G. Saroff" <msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net> writes:
      I just managed to duplicate the error that I mentioned earlier.
It seems to be soemthing with the recipe, but I can\t find anything.
 I sent this to myself with the appropriate headers to trigger the recipe.
      Here is what the reciep spits out.

I'd suggest looking for missing continuation backslashes, or perhaps a
backslash followed by a space before the end of line.  If you still
can't find it, then (radical idea here!) you may want to try including
your *entire* .procmailrc in a message to the list.  Don't just cut and
paste out the 'good parts' as, by definition, your problem involves a
failure to see a 'bad part'.

Philip Guenther