Re: Comments?

1997-06-17 13:26:00

....you have a B flag without H on the recipe but one condition is clearly
intended to check the head.

| # Stuff that has too many red flag words in body
| :0 B

  * H ?? !^X-Loop: noloop(_at_)noloop\(_dot_)nlp

Oh, thanks.  Good catch.  By the way, I started with a .procmailrc from
someone else, and I just happened to think that instead of putting
should I do both?

| * -95^1  ^.*$
| * 100^1  money|success|opportunity|wealth

By the way, I must have missed it in the man page :-) but would this
recipe work if the only line breaks were between paragraphs?  In other
words, typed by someone who lets his editor do all the line wrapping?
So there might be ten lines, but five of them are blank, and the other
five are each _really_ long and have the flag words several times
_per_line_.  I suspect it would not.  If not, is there a "simple"
way to do it?

| {
|   [snip]
| }

Having written that part of the code, I'm not in a position to criticize it.

And it works too.  thanks again.