Those Curly Brackets

1997-06-18 00:16:00
Can somebody tell me the functional difference between:

# Divert Read Receipts to their own mailbox,
# But check the body to ensure this isn't a regular
# mailing with the title "Read Receipt".
:0
*^Subject: (Read Receipt|Empfangsbestaetigung)
{
:0B
*^(Your message regarding|Ihre Mitteilung bezueglich)
| appnmail ReadReceipts
}

:0
{ }
:0B
*^(Your message regarding|Ihre Mitteilung bezueglich)
| appnmail ReadReceipts

... because I can't see it.  If this is right, isn't the first form
a more logical and self explanatory layout.

el bid