Recipe for sending to different users round-robin

1997-06-18 09:20:00
I posted this in a newsgroup but I thought I would try it here also...

I would like to get a procmail recipe to forward inbound e-mail to 2
different moderators on a round-robin basis, or random basis.  What
would be a good recipe to use?  I have looked at examples and others
and cannot make head nor tail on how to alternate addresses like this.

Thanks.

Roger Smith,  Systems Programmer Analyst
Tulare County Office of Education
rogers(_at_)tcoe(_dot_)k12(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us
Opinions are my own....