Re: Recipe for sending to different users round-robin

1997-06-19 02:37:00
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:47:18 -0700,
Roger Smith <rsmith(_at_)tcoe(_dot_)k12(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us> wrote:
I posted this in a newsgroup but I thought I would try it here also...
I would like to get a procmail recipe to forward inbound e-mail to 2
different moderators on a round-robin basis, or random basis.  What
would be a good recipe to use?  I have looked at examples and others
and cannot make head nor tail on how to alternate addresses like this.

Without giving away too much,

    :0:you.should.probably.lock
    * conditions, if any
    ! `pick_moderator`

where pick_moderator is a program you will now write. :-)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
 * Enjoy receiving spam? Register at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam.html>