Re: Recipe for sending to different users round-robin

1997-06-18 10:07:00
Two ideas come to mind:

1)  Create a crontab that changes your .procmailrc file ever x minutes to
a different forward.

2)  Add a header to the message (which is addressed to list) that is read
from text file indicating who to foward to (ex. X-Moderator: ModeratorA)
and then test for said condition later on in the message.  If ModeratorA
is present then change text file to ModeratorB.  If ModeratorB is present
then change text file to ModeratorA... oh yea, and also forward email to
appropriate moderator based on condition of field.

For random activity, I'm sure it could be done with calls to shell
commands.

Good Luck,
Liston

- Liston Bias                       You must get involved to have an impact.
  Alumni of Oklahoma State Univ     No one is impressed with the
  Alumni of Florida State Univ      won-loss record of the referee.
                                              -John H. Holcomb
  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias