How to tell procmail not to mess with a message

1997-06-19 17:19:00
OK, so I am a novice at this procmail stuff (I know you couldn't tell).  I
have a general concept of the flow of the mail through procmail but I need
some clarification.

I have a .forward setup for a user (test) to pipe the mail to procmail.  In
.procmailrc I have numerous conditions that I want to check for.  BUT if
NONE of those match, I want the message to be passed through to the inbox
so Pine can read it.  Would I need something like this?:

MAILBOX=/users/test/Mail      # Or whereever the mailbox is...
   .
   .
   .
:0e
$MAILBOX

Would that work the way that I would like?