Waiting

1997-06-19 18:17:00

Now that I am getting my mail delivered right to my machine (rather than via
pop piped to procmail), I'd prefer that procmail not trip over itself.

NeXTStep uses a program called 'appnmail' that does its own locking, but I
still (being paranoid) want to make sure that it still waits until the
previous job is done....

all I need to do is add the "W" flag, right?

:0W
* ^Subject: (NeXT_FTP_Report|\
             Fax Received on charisma_fax|\
             Your Mail to Support|\