Simple autoresponder recipe?

1997-06-23 07:54:00
Hi!  Been reading through a lot of information about autoresponders and
was wondering if anyone had a simple recipe so I could have procmail
respond to users when I am on vacation saying where to get in contact with
people.  The best would be just to have it use a premade text file, but
either way it would be great.  Thanks.

Cliff

*Cliff Friedel                          *                               *
*cfriedel(_at_)penn(_dot_)com                      *
   *
*jchan(_at_)elektra(_dot_)warbeast(_dot_)com             *
         *
*For Technical Questions                *                               *
*please contact:                        *                               *
*sysadmin(_at_)penn(_dot_)com                      *
   *