Re: Simple autoresponder recipe?

1997-06-23 09:26:00
On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Cliff Friedel wrote:

Hi!  Been reading through a lot of information about autoresponders and
was wondering if anyone had a simple recipe so I could have procmail
respond to users when I am on vacation saying where to get in contact with
people.  The best would be just to have it use a premade text file, but
either way it would be great.  Thanks.

The manpage for procmailex(5) has an example script for this situation.

Mike
---
"I swear - by my life and by my love of it - that I will never live
for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
 --Ayn Rand, _Atlas Shrugged_