Spambouncer (Re: FESTIVE CHEESE BALL !

1997-06-23 08:55:00
  Well, we have all had a good demonstration of why, IMHO, spambouncer is
a -bad- thing. It adds to the general noise, it can bounce messages all
over the net.
  Why not just -delete- the message, unread, rather then add to the system
load and noise level.
  BTW, the filter I use nailed the orginal message, unread.

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7sbn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Windows holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior. Remember 90% of all animal's are insects.
  A proud member of the NetScum list http://www.netscum.net