Re: FESTIVE CHEESE BALL !

1997-06-23 12:31:00
I would say that this is a prime example of work in action and how it can
be used by a group to solve a problem. Where else can you get an
accidental spam and have people provide a solution in about an hour as to
how to fix it.  I don't have local support that is this good!  Keep up the
good work procmailers!

Cliff

*Cliff Friedel                          *                               *
*cfriedel(_at_)penn(_dot_)com                      *
   *
*jchan(_at_)elektra(_dot_)warbeast(_dot_)com             *
         *
*For Technical Questions                *                               *
*please contact:                        *                               *
of the traffic on this list is dedicated to the thwarting of spam. Thus,
when an opportunity such as this presents itself, do not be surprised if
it is discussed and analyzed.

--
ttfn -reub