Re: Simple autoresponder recipe?

1997-06-23 09:36:00
i have a little something in perl that creates a vacation file for you,
and all you have to do to turn it off is run it again, it's really quite
neat... neat being on the fine line of lame and passe :)
um, if ya want i can mail it to ya, but you'll need perl, i believe it
should werk on perl4 systems. also, you'll need to know be familiar with
a text editor, pico, vi...
let me know also, because i have a vacation type proggie, and a procmail
proggie.
peace,