Re: HTML attachments

1997-06-25 08:37:00
On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Paul O Bartlett wrote:

    Well, this is not a procmail solution, but I presume you are using
Pine under some flavor of Un*x.  If so, and if Lynx is installed on
your system, you can make a mailcap entry which will allow you to tell
Pine to invoke Lynx and render the HTML directly.  That's what I do
for the case of these twerfs who use Internet Exploder or Nut$crape
and haven't the foggiest that a lot of the world does not look like
their cutesy-pie screens.

Well, I auto-bounce them telling them are twits, and auto add them to the
never see mail from again if they do it twice.

Used to include instructions for fixing, but too many felt "I should get
out of the stone age".

This be untested, but feel free to try it though:

:0 B
^----*.*$^Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit$^Content-Type: text/html
{
        :0 B