.vacation and this list

1997-06-25 21:43:00

One of the many mailing lists to which I subscribe is currently being
overloaded with loop-mail because someone on the list implemented the
.vacation mechanism on their account. It is now madly replying to "I will
be out of the office" with "I will be out of the office" etc. ad
infinitum.

My question is, is this list susceptable to this problem, or will it
handle it correctly?

I've considered using it before myself, and I'll admit that I had not
considered this. Luckily it happened to someone else first.

--
revjack(_at_)radix(_dot_)net