Multiple Location for Procmail

1997-06-27 16:23:00
Anyone run procmail from /usr/local/bin?  We have set it up on our system
to run that way in common directory mounted over 15 machines, but it is
set to be our default local mail client.  I am think to just make copies
into /etc on on all machine, but wondered what others have done in similar
situation.

Thanks,
Liston

- Liston Bias                       You must get involved to have an impact.
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    No one is impressed with the
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ     won-loss record of the referee.
                                              -John H. Holcomb
  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias