Re: Multiple Location for Procmail

1997-06-27 20:55:00
If shared /usr/local/bin goes down, I think everyone is going to be unable
to read mail since local MH is setup to be procmail.  This may not be an
issue but it seemed to cause problems today when our system accidently
went down due to hard disk failure.  It's not easy to test the case since
we have many users who rely on our systems to be up all the time.

- Liston