Re: NeXTStep Read Receipts and Procmail

1997-06-30 06:53:00

loose, and might have mismatches.  My solution worked only for English Read
Receipts and would break for any others.  This didn't seem like a good idea
for a global Internet, so I added support for French and German (the only
non-English read receipts I had).

Are the other language phrases in some O.S. configuration file/directory?
If so, then you should be able to use that file/directory to find the text
to use for other languages.

If not, then the O.S. must allow the user to customize their phrase--in
which case, your recipes will not work when the user varies from the
"customary" be misspelling, trying to be cute, or just saying the same
thing in a different format.