Re: NeXTStep Read Receipts and Procmail

1997-06-30 15:32:00
Chris Bidmead <bidmead(_at_)cbidmead(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote on
Mon, 30 Jun 97 22:53:17 +0100 in

> What's the point of the SUBJECT=$MATCH assignment, Tim? Won't
> putting $MATCH into the formail line do the job?

Sorry, yes, you are right... I use the SUBJECT variable for my own logging rather than procmail's LOGABSTRACT, so it is only important for my own twisted purposes ;-)

TjL

--
TjL <luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org> / http://www.peak.org/~luomat/next/
NeXT bookmarks: http://www.peak.org/~luomat/next/bookmarks.html