Re: Successful Spam Recipes

1997-07-10 09:23:00
On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Jerry Werner wrote:

I'm getting absolutely bombarded with Spam these days, as I'm sure a lot of
other folks are.  I'd appreciate it if anyone using an effective Spam
recipe would post it in response to this message.  (Or provide the URL of a
web page where the recipe is listed.)  Recipes that send nasty automatic
replies to the spammer would also be greatly appreciated.

I have a spam filter set that works fairly well.  The accompanying web
page is not very developed <g> but you can get an updated (nightly)
set of filters.

Check it out at http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/junkmail/

...and if you link it to your page, please do so under the above URL,
not the one it resolves to.  Thanks.

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."