Re: Avoiding Autoresponse on re:

1997-07-10 20:10:00
On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Michael Stone wrote:

Quoting Matthew G. Saroff (msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net):
    I have procmail set up to autorespond with my resume in pdf format
when someone sends me a message "send pdf resume."
    As I also save the message and read it, a dialogue could start if
someone has other questions with messages going back saying "re:send pdf
resume".
    How do I set up the recipe to avoid this problem?

Have you tried matching on
  * ^Subject:[        ]*send pdf resume
instead of
where [       ] is a space and a tab?
Hi,
        BTW, I've seen reference to this before, but it's not in the man
pages.  What does it mean?