Re: Avoiding Autoresponse on re:

1997-07-10 17:54:00
Quoting Matthew G. Saroff (msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net):
      I have procmail set up to autorespond with my resume in pdf format
when someone sends me a message "send pdf resume."
      As I also save the message and read it, a dialogue could start if
someone has other questions with messages going back saying "re:send pdf
resume".
      How do I set up the recipe to avoid this problem?

Have you tried matching on
  * ^Subject:[  ]*send pdf resume
instead of
where [         ] is a space and a tab?