Re: why is this failing?

1997-07-11 17:08:00
On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:

procmail: Skipped " ... etc.

I may be displaying my ignorance to the whole list, but I would take a
wild guess that you could fix it by preceding the recipe with

LINEBUF=16384                  # Needed to keep Procmail from choking on large
                               # lists of spam sites.

Any notion of how long the list would have to be before it chokes
otherwise?

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley
                NakedApe Consulting & Navi.Net representative
1509 NE 10th Ave., #104                    Portland, OR 97232
503 287-2165                                 wcooley(_at_)navi(_dot_)net
www.navi.net/~wcooley                  www.navi.net/~nakedape