Re: why is this failing?

1997-07-14 06:46:00

procmail: Skipped " ... etc.

I may be displaying my ignorance to the whole list, but I would take a
wild guess that you could fix it by preceding the recipe with

LINEBUF=16384                  # Needed to keep Procmail from choking on
large
                               # lists of spam sites.

Any notion of how long the list would have to be before it chokes
otherwise?

I don't know.  And anyway I guessed wrong.  The original poster fixed it
by removing a space.  And according to the man page, there is a diagnostic
"Exceeded LINEBUF" issued when appropriate.  So ends that display of
ignorance.