Keyword Filtering

1997-07-17 23:22:00

Hi folks,

I'd like to do some fairly simple keyword filtering for my list. This is
not hard procmail work, but the problem is that SmartList is so complicated
to me that I don't know where to put the recipes.

Say for example that I want to divert list mail that has no subject line,
but not -request mail that has no subject line, because people often send
commands with blank subjects.

Where would I put that recipe? Pull it as RC_LOCAL_SUBMIT_00 from rc.custom?

--Ken
           68 Westy, Admin -- type2 -- The VW Bus Mailing List