FGREP Error

1997-07-18 05:49:00
Hello,

I am using spambouncer to filter out spam but am having a problem with
following recipe to filter out names I specified not to bounce in nobounce
file.

:1
? $FGREP -i -f $HOME/nobounce
| $FORMAIL -A"X-SpamBouncer: Default" >>$DEFAULT

The error from log is:
procmail: Executing "/usr/bin/fgrep,-i,-f,/home/e15/bias/nobounce"
procmail: Program failure (1) of "/usr/bin/fgrep"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/bin/fgrep -i -f
/home/e15/bias/nobounce"

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

- Liston

- Liston Bias                       A genius? Perhaps, but before I was a
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    genius, I was a drudge.
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ                     -- Ignace Jan Paderewski

  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias