Re: Accepting posts from subscribed members only

1997-07-23 06:36:00
At 9:28 AM +0300 7/23/97, Jukka Isosaari wrote:
Hi!

How does one make an e-mailing list which accepts posts
from subscribed members only?

Why isn't this practice used in this list? I have seen it being
used on many other lists.
  Only the owner knows

My daily spam quota just doubled when I first joined this list.. :(
  You are lucky then, my volume only went up by about 10% (I average four
kills a day), fortunately my filters catch most of them

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7bsn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Window's holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior.  Remember 90% of all animals are insects.