Re: How to put a newline in a procmail log file

1997-07-25 07:58:00
Is there an elegant way to log which recipe caused the delivery of a
given message?

For example if msg foo ends up in folder bar, how can I tell which of
of recipies 1..100 caused that delviery?

Obviously, I could turn on verbose, but for 100 recipies, that gets
rather dense.

I suppose I could prepend every recipe with

LOG=#1
::
* ....

LOG=#2
::

But I was hoping for a more sophisticated solution.