SpamGuard

1997-07-28 20:10:00
Someone posted a quickie about a spamguad mailing list. I lost the addy
and wish to subscribe.

Also, it would be nice to have a site addy I could get it from too. 8)

(And spamguard is a procmail thingy so this msg is kinda ontopic... well...
it's more ontopic then spam 8)

--
CaT (cat(_at_)zip(_dot_)com(_dot_)au)                       URL:
http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null