How to prevent this mail loop

1997-07-28 19:14:00
Hi,
        I've set up my procmail to forward all incoming mail to another
address (there's some mail that I need to stay current on).
        Unfortunately, some sort of mail loop gets set up.
My Procmail recipe:
#forward copies of everything to my work mail
:0c
!saroff(_at_)vs(_dot_)lmco(_dot_)com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
(Much repeating headers from the loop snipped)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:51:15 -0500 (CDT)
From: MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)vs(_dot_)lmco(_dot_)com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Data format error
To: <msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net>
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:50:43 -0500 (CDT)
from msaroff(_at_)[207(_dot_)136(_dot_)42(_dot_)18]

saroff(_at_)poseidon
    (expanded from: <saroff(_at_)vs(_dot_)lmco(_dot_)com>)

554 saroff(_at_)poseidon         ... Cannot send 8-bit data to 7-bit destination
501 saroff(_at_)poseidon         ... Data format error