Promote For Pennies!!

1997-07-28 17:08:00

  Please excuse the interruption as we feel that this
  infomation could be extremely valuable to you.

  If you wish to be "Removed" from our list, send E-Mail to
  (remove(_at_)cosmicflyer(_dot_)com) and type <remove> in the subject and
  we will promptly do so.

  I Want To Introduce To You A...

                   "FREE Internet Marketing Secret
                    That You Can Use Immediately
          That Will Bring You More Business In 30 Days
                          Than You Ever Have!!"

     This is a message that every one should read, if you are
  serious about making money on the Internet.  It could quite
  possibly be the most exciting message you read this year
  about Internet Marketing.

     The Internet is definitely the hottest marketplace to
  bring money in right now.  If you have a business on the
  Internet or are exploring the opportunity, now is the right
  time to get in!

     If your already have an Internet business I'm sure you
  know that business just doesn't come your way, as like any
  other type of business, without...

                        Marketing!!!

     I'm sure you have heard about using the search engines,
  newsgroups, hot links, etc.  But let me tell you about a
  truly revolutionary new method of marketing on the
  Internet.  It's called...

                     Bulk E-Mailing!

  Why Am I So Excited?

     Because this is the marketing strategy that will give
  you that competitive edge over your most fierce
  competitors.  And the beauty is...you know about this, but
  your competitors don't.

                  What is Bulk E-Mailing?

     Bulk E-Mailing is the process of sending thousands of E-
  Mail messages direct to your customers.  You can use these
  E-Mail messages in the form of advertisements to promote
  your business....This is definitely the wave of future in
  Internet Marketing!

     No matter what type of product or service you are
  selling,  Bulk E-Mailing is effective.

  Here are some reasons this tool is so powerful:

  *  High Number Of E-Mail Ads Sent Out (over 100,000)
  *  Very Inexpensive
  *  High Response Rate
  *  Ads Directed Right To The Customer
  *  Guarantee That Every E-Mail Ad Is Read
  *  Takes Little Time & Even Less Effort

     These are some of the reasons why Bulk E-Mail Marketing
  is so powerful, but best of all...

                    Bulk E-Mail Marketing Works!!!

     If you would like to receive a FREE Report To learn more
  about this Powerful Marketing Strategy, send E-Mail to:
  promote(_at_)onlinebiz(_dot_)net(_dot_)  In about 60 seconds
  you should receive the information.