Re: SpamGuard

1997-07-29 04:34:00

Someone posted a quickie about a spamguad mailing list. I lost the addy
and wish to subscribe.

Also, it would be nice to have a site addy I could get it from too. 8)

(And spamguard is a procmail thingy so this msg is kinda ontopic... well...
it's more ontopic then spam 8)

   Spamgard(tm) has a mailing list..... spamguard(_at_)spconnect(_dot_)com is
the
address for the list.... not sure if you can issue subscribe commands at
this address or not.  You can email the author, William J. Evans t
wje(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com for more info.  I use it... it works wonders.

--
John L. Wilkerson Jr.               jwilkers(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
                          http://members.tripod.com/~jwilkers/index.html