Re: Group Mail Forwarding Recipe

1997-07-29 11:04:00
On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Michael Stone wrote:

Quoting Paul O Bartlett (pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net):
[my group mail forwarding recipe omitted to save space]

Ok, I'm a little confused here. Why are you saving all these headers
and running it through "formail -r" rather than just adding the
headers that you need?  [...]

    Feel free to make whatever changes you wish.  I gave the disclaimer
that the code might not be maximally efficient.  I claim no high level
of expertise with procmail/formail.  This is working, so I would rather
not mess with it for now, particularly in light of the fact that I
never expect it to have to handle more than a handful of messages a
day.  People gave me some assistance with it for different small parts,
so I was willing to share what I came up with for anybody who might
want any pieces of it, some of which came from that assistance.

Regards,
Paul                             <pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net>
Paul O. Bartlett, P.O. Box 857, Vienna, VA 22183-0857, USA
Finger, keyserver, or WWW for PGP 2.6.2 public key
Home Page:  http://www.access.digex.net/~pobart