overzealous reply-alls

1997-07-30 09:12:00
Vayyikhtabh Sean Straw:

| ... -- and if the reply-to happens to be the same
| and the to: or cc: then there will be TWO copies of the same address in the
| to: field.

Sean said there would be two copies "of the same address," not two copies "to
the same address," but I think the word "copies" could be confusing there.

There will be two appearances of that address in the header of the response,
but only one copy of the message should be sent there unless the sender's MTA
is seriously broken.

If the incoming message has