Re: trying to preset Reply-To:

1997-07-30 09:14:00
I wrote,

| Just as another test, I am pointing Reply-To: on this submission to
| another account of mine; let's see if it survives the list configuration.

And it did:

So why did Sean's and Timothy's attempts to point Reply-To: to the list
get stripped out?  Is this list configured to forbid defaulting to public
replies, even when requested by the poster?

Or did neither Sean nor Timothy get the promised Reply-To: line onto their
submissions in the first place?

Next test: I'm pointing Reply-To: to the list this time.  Let's see.