Re: Bouncing email shows contents of .forward

1997-08-01 11:41:00
 > I have
 >    SHELL=/bin/ksh
 > Will that mess anything up?

It hasn't for me.  In fact, it cured one problem that was the result of
the default shell around here being csh...

No, not the way csh will. Typical symptoms of Csh contamination are
mysterious messages about unbalanced parentheses and error codes not
being passed back to Procmail.

Before I set the SHELL variable in my .procmailrc, the csh contamination
on my system kept trying to tell me that I needed to set the TERM
variable when using procmail.  Nevermind that procmail doesn't use it...

--
korthmat(_at_)cps(_dot_)msu(_dot_)edu   http://www.cps.msu.edu/~korthmat
*** People who send me UCE or UBE will be crucified. ***