How do I filter messages > size into a folder

1997-08-08 01:01:00
I'm wanting to do the following:

1) Filter any messages bigger than 100k into the folder BIGMAIL
2) Have a message sent to my normal inbox saying the following:

To:  mharris
Subject:  ATTN: Large message alert.

        Message just received that was larger than the filter size.

        From:  big_msg_sender(_at_)someplace(_dot_)com
        Subject:  Mike, here is the 10 meg file I told you I'd send

Now, every time I get a message bigger than 100k (configurable),
the message will be replaced by the above message in my inbox,
and the actual big message stored into the BIGMAIL folder.

The purpose of this is so that when I download my normal email
feed from my POP3 mailbox, I don't get hung for an hour on an
unexpected download of a large message.  This way, *instead* of
DL'ing the mail, I get a notification message instead.  That way
I can telnet in and export attachments for ftp'ing.  This will
also cut my download time by 25% plus since the large binary will
be unencoded (MIME) now.

I have absolutely no idea where to begin with this one, and
couldn't find anything remotely close in the manpages, etc...
(which wasn't surprising for this rather custom request).

Thank you very much in advance for any help provided.
TTYL

Mike A. Harris        |  Homepage:  http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris
Computer Consultant   |  Am I online? -  finger or ping capslock.dyn.ml.org
My dynamic address: http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris/ip-address.html