X-PMFLAGS question

1997-08-17 09:50:00
  Last Spring we where discussing the X-PMFLAG, and someone had a legit
reason for not killing SPAM based on this header. Only I didn't keep a copy
of the post and I can't find the post in the archives (probably due to the
hole between April and August).
  Could someone jog my memory, please. I'm considering adding it to the
kill files here at Telebyte.

Thanks
Ralph

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7bsn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Window's holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior.  Remember 90% of all animals are insects.