Re: Cyberpromo named boot - list of domains to filter.

1997-08-18 01:19:00
On Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:26:28 -0700, lists(_at_)professional(_dot_)org
(Professional Software Engineering - Lists account) wrote:
My spam domain list is not currently comprised of regexp'd items.  I'm
considering changing it so that all items are matched on a preceeding word
break or period only. (" <.(@" mostly), since not doing so could be a
problem with some domains which end up being a shorter form of another
domain (menioned here in this group have been usa.net vs netusa.net - if I
filter for the first one, I'll whack the second).

My fgrep has a -w switch which fixes this nicely. (It still thinks
net-usa.net matches usa.net so if you want to prevent that, you need
something better.)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>