question about matching

1997-08-18 22:37:26

Hello,
Suppose I do not want to have a sequence of

:0
* ^TOthis_address
that_folder

in my .procmailrc for all the lists etc. but just
a text file say ~/.prcml/lists  like

address_1 folder_1
address_100 folder_100

Then in my .procmailrc file I would hope that  this will work

:0
* ^TO\/[a-zA-Z0-9\_\-\(_dot_)]*(_at_)[a-zA-Z0-9\_\-\(_dot_)]*
`fgrep -i -s $MATCH $HOME/.prcml/listec | awk '{print $2}'`

What I want is to get a string of addresses that the message was sent to,
and see whether any of these addresses matches the first column of .lists
If so put the message in the corresponding folder.

It does work, but only if the first address it matches is one of the
address_i . If the message was sent to more than one recipients and the
first one that ^TO catches is not in .lists then it won't look at the rest
of the addresses.

So, if I explained well what I am after, does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks a lot

--
Georgios Vetoulis a.k.a.  Γιώργος Βετούλης
http://www.glue.umd.edu/~vetoulis