help for adding lines and resend to sender

1997-08-20 09:13:58
I'm not suscribed to the list, but would like to ask for some help.
I was using an SCO server only for mail delivery over uucp, and after
a massive crash, switched to linux with uucp and pop.
In the crash we loose many addresses and subnodes, so now I would like
to have procmail resend bounced messages with some lines added.
I would like to use a user here, redirect mailer-daemon to it and there
analyze mails, I managed to send copies of incoming mails, and do simple
things, like a 'cat' of the environment to a file, here I send my
.procmailrc, the first two rules work fine, the third one, when I send the
user a mail, signals him that new mail arrived, but there's no mail.
Maybe I have to set up something else ?
Please answer to my address instead (or also) of the list.
Thanks in advance !

my .procmailrc
--------------

:0 HhBb
* ^Subject:.*env2tmp
| env >> /tmp/env.lis

:0 c
* ^Subject:.*copy2root
! root(_at_)recom(_dot_)edu(_dot_)ar

:0 HBhb
* ^Subject:.*System
| ( echo "*** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING ***\n\n" ; \
    echo "The recipient of this message no longer exists on" ; \
    echo "this server, if the address comes from a list," ; \
    echo "please remove it from the list.\n" ; \
    echo "If it is a personal message, please contact:" ; \
    echo "postmaster(_at_)recom(_dot_)edu(_dot_)ar to find about it.\n\n" ; \
    echo "*** ATENCION *** ATENCION *** ATENCION ***\n\n" ; \
    echo "El destinatario de este mensaje ya no existe en " ; \
    echo "este servidor, si la direccion viene de alguna" ; \
    echo "lista, por favor borrelo de la misma." ; \
    echo "Si es un mensaje personal, por favor contactese con:" ; \
    echo "postmaster(_at_)recom(_dot_)edu(_dot_)ar para averiguar mas
datos.\n\n" ) | $SENDMAIL -t

--
Yaron