Re: Problem with recipe; help needed!

1997-08-20 13:35:24
Excerpts from mail: (20-Aug-97) Problem with recipe; help needed! by Gregory
Sutter
Hey all... I just discovered that the first recipe of my junk email
filter does not work. (The filter has some redundancy so I didn't
realize it was nonfunctional until a few days ago.) Here it is; can
anyone tell me how to fix it?

Y'know, I was looking at JunkFilter a couple days ago and I thought that
something looked wrong with that recipe, but I didn't look too closely and I
chalked it up to it being intentional for some reason. Anyway, I think you
can fix the problem by changing

:0
*
^(((Resent-)?From|(X-)?Sender|Reply-To|Return-Path):?.*@(.*\.)*|Received:.*\<)$($DOMAINS)

* $
^(((Resent-)?From|(X-)?Sender|Reply-To|Return-Path):.*@(.*\.)*|Received:.*\<)($DOMAINS)

You might want to consider ending that condition with a "\>" to avoid rare
but potentially possible misidentifications.

Thank you for maintaining JunkFilter. I got a lot of nifty ideas for
anti-spam recipes from it.

Later,
Ed