recipies

1997-08-21 01:42:04
I hope someone can help. Looks like I just cannot find the right urls for
recipies on procmail.

I'm trying to setup a procmailrc file in /etc to do the following.

1.Our users are limited by space in their mailboxes. When mail comes in and
the mail file is too big or the user's maibox is full, then it create a
message that user's quota is exceeded and it mails it back to the sender.
The problem is thatit also mail the attatchment back aswell. I want to send
an e-mail (vi procmailrc) to the sender and inform then that the mail was
either too bigof that the users mailbox is full and then delete the message
on our side.

2. I also want to create a global e-mail that will be send out to a sender
when any new mail arrive for a user to inform the sender that the message
was delivered. That must only happen when the sended requested a request
for delivery.

Thanks in advance.

Riaan Venter