Problem !!!

1997-08-22 04:18:24
Hello !!!

I have a problem with my procmailrc file. I don't know how to end a
command that it wont interrupt the other commands???

                                                        Bye.

  |             Q: What te worst thing that can happend to you?        |
  |             A: To be hit by a car?!                                |
  |             Q: No...to be hit by Windows 95 MultiTasking!          |
              |           From: Iztok Polanic             |

              |    WWW: http://www2.arnes.si/~ssdipola/   |