Re: Credit card processing

1997-08-29 13:41:50

I've sent another off-list request to this moron (Ronald Card) asking him
to stop his forward posts.  Perhaps others could do this as well, like
until he stops or this list switches to subscriber-only posting.

For those who might be interested, ATCO is a MLM Long distance company (you
get a discount on your bill dependant upon how much other people you've
brought into the program charge up).  MLM = SPAM in my book.

Oh my gosh, did I just at atco-usa.com to my domain killfile?  Awwww...

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395