install questions for BSDI UNix

1997-09-04 12:58:00
Hello,
   Before I install the procmail globally, Im trying to find some
answers.

   Running BSDI Unix 2.01
   Sendmail 8.81
   procmail 3.11pre7

Im reading the advanced sheet from the tar file.
There is a line that states "move your local mail delivery agent"- now
would that be sendmail??? its located at /usr/sbin/sendmail

I also noticed that I would need to change the sendmail.cf file, which I
have done for virtual domains, but I cant seem to find any Mlocal in
that file.
   Is there any good books out on the market that discuss installing
procmail?? or am I making this seem to hard to do??

   rich dierlam
   kreative access