Configuring procmail

1997-09-05 11:27:17

Hello,

I am new to procmail and need some assistance. I successfully installed
procmail and tested it using
the files below. Basically when I send an e-mail to gomez with a subject =
test it'll put that message
with its header in a file called $HOME/mail/IN.testing . That all works
fine.

What I really want to do is to have the e-mail sent to gomez be placed in a
file called xxx but
without the harder infomation, only the contents of the e-mail.  Could
someone please
let me know what modifications I need to include in my configuration files
below?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Caroll Gomez
Canadian Marconi
Montreal Canada
cgomez(_at_)mtl(_dot_)marconi(_dot_)ca

 ---------------------------

.forward:

"|IFS=' ' && p=/usr/staff/gomez/procmail/bin/procmail -f || exit 75 #gomez"

 ---------------------------

.procmailrc:

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail