Re: Exitcode changes to zero when I asked for 67 ?

1997-09-09 06:37:23
On Mon, Sep 08, 1997 at 05:55:18PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:

You asked procmail to save the message to $MAILDIR/EXITCODE=67.  It did, so
it notified comsat of the delivery and reported success.

| procmail: Match on "^Subject: Re: Computer Trespass"
| procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=EXITCODE=67"
| procmail: Opening "EXITCODE=67"
| procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
| procmail: Notified comsat:
"wwgrol(_at_)64416:/usr/home/wwgrol/Mail/EXITCODE=67"
| procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=0"

Still cant understand this. Why does the log show the explicit line
"Assigning EXITCODE=0"? It doesnt show up usually, right?

| The recipe is
|
| :0
| * condition(s) withheld in case the bomber reads this list  :-)
| EXITCODE=67

Try
 :0
 * conditions
 { EXITCODE=67 }

Hmm.. what will this do? Since there is no f or c on the recipe, this will
simply assign EXITCODE=67 and go on to the next recipe or will it return
back to sendmail? And by the way, what exactly does the magic '67' tell
sendmail to do?

Thanks,
Vikas