Re: Exitcode changes to zero when I asked for 67 ?

1997-09-09 12:56:03

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:13:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: "David W. Tamkin" <dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com>

I'm right, and surely James agrees with me.

Of course.  The confusion here stems from the
fact that if you put something that looks
like a variable assignment where procmail expects
to see a folder name, it will obediently write
to a folder by the name of your variable assignment.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl(_at_)conservatory(_dot_)com>
]---l-i-v-i-n-g