Re: recipe to snag To:=From: ?

1997-09-16 12:01:44
On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Jeff A. Earickson wrote:

Y'all,
    I've gotten several suggestions regarding my prior post about checking
<>
where the To: and From: addresses are the same?

------------------- Dan Smith's recipes that I tried -------------------

# and From: = Reply-To:
# I've generated some messages like this myself :-), thus the added
# check against ^FROM_DAEMON
MATCH=`formail -IReply-To: -rtzx To:`
:0
* $!(^FROM_DAEMON|${FROM}majordomo)
* $^(Reply|Errors)-To:[       ]?$MATCH\>
{
  SPAMCHECK_SPAM=yes
  :0fwh
  | formail -A "X-SpamCheck-Reason: From: and Reply-To:/Errors-To: headers
are identical"
}
  Yup, leave this part off, see Daniel and my posts about From, Reply To
yesterday and today

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7bsn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Windows holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior. Remember 90% of all animal's are insects.